Voice & Singing Lessons: Ages 10 – Adults
Schedule a trial Voice & Singing lesson for kids, teens or adults near you to meet your new voice teacher!
For a quick response, fill in our Start Today form below, and tell us more about what you are looking for. For personal assistance or to join our waitlist, please call our Arts Administrators at 650-574-2844. We are looking forward to learning more about you and matching you with quality singing lessons in San Mateo, Burlingame, Belmont, San Carlos, Millbrae.
For Voice & Singing Lessons, children ages 5-10, please see Mini Singers and Glee
Our professional, fun, university-trained voice teachers have ample experience helping 100’s of local singers, musical theater performers, and aspiring professionals with vocal technique and strategies. Myriad’s students are winning auditions for school productions, school choirs, community theater and more! All of our teachers are stage performers themselves. They are also experts at nurturing middle school and high school students, as well as adult voice students with professional vocal tips. These will help you begin to unlock the magic in your voice. Myriad’s voice teachers will also give you a great routine to follow at home. You learn to utilize powerful vocal mechanics, such as the correct way to engage your vocal cords, correct breathing and how to utilize your singing muscles.
Let’s get started…What kind of singer are you?
- Do you love to sing?
- Are you preparing for an audition?
- Do you want to get a star role in your school musical theater production this year? Many middle and high school students take lessons at Myriad, and have seen the difference having a quality vocal coach makes! These are the students who have the range, the technique and the stamina on stage for more challenging roles.
- Ready to unleash your star potential and really make an impact on stage?
- Excited about discovering how to unlock the powerful potential of your voice?
- Are you in a school choir or an a cappella group and want to improve your voice and your music reading abilities?
- Do you already have a great voice, and also want to learn how to sing in various styles or languages?
Outstanding Voice Lessons from Our Expert Teachers
Taking voice & singing lessons from an inexperienced or ill-informed vocal teacher can have long-term harmful effects on the voice. Come and meet our professional team, and be a part of our healthy effective curriculum. As a voice student at Myriad, you will learn how to sing healthfully with the correct technique that keeps the vocal cords safe while maximizing vocal projection. Our voice students sing a variety of music from their favorite modern artists to Broadway show tunes to classical arias.
Be amazed! Our voice students learn how to:
- Breathe properly
- Increase vocal range
- Sing well in tune
- Project their voice
- Gain stage presence! With our skilled, caring guidance, young and mature singers alike will be amazed at what the human voice can do. Come and explore your singing voice with the best vocal coaches near you!
Schedule a trial Voice & Singing lessons for kids, teens or adults to learn more. For a quick response, fill in our Start Today form below, and tell us more about what you are looking for. For personal assistance or to join our waitlist, please call our Arts Administrators at 650-574-2844. We are looking forward to learning more about you and matching you with quality singing lessons in San Mateo, Burlingame, Belmont, San Carlos, Millbrae.