Take Your Skills to the Next Level!
The Instructors at the Myriad Music School draw from a rich mixture of methods and styles to create a unique curriculum that addresses the specific needs of each student. Our fun, university trained teachers guide each student at their own pace, provide encouragement, motivation, and inspiration to rise to the next level of musicianship.
- Weekly Lesson with professional and fun, university trained teacher
- Assignment sheets providing detailed guidance
- Physical approach – Elements such as posture, breathing, body placement, etc.
- Sound development & Tone production
- Music literacy & Music Theory
- Ear Training and Aural Analysis
- Rhythmic Development & Stylistic Interpretation
- Ensemble Skills
Performance Opportunities include:
- Workshop Week – Small performance coaching classes
- 2 annual Concerts – Intermediate/Advanced levels
- Playing Parties – For Elementary level students
Enrollment is on-going. Schedule a trial lesson to learn more. Call our Arts Administrators at 650-574-2844 or Fill in the Contact Form below and we will return your message shortly.