Preschool Music “ABC Music & Me!” Preschool Music Classes
Fun songs and smart musical beginnings for your Preschooler.
Set the stage for their future musical success today!
Is your preschool child singing around the house and adding his own words to familiar tunes? Does she love banging away on toy drums or tapping on the piano at home? In other words, it’s time now! Tap into that potential and give your preschool child a success-based, intelligent experience full of singing and instrument play! Our preschool music class is the best choice on the Peninsula for your child.
DIRECT ENROLL below to save your spot in these popular classes by just clicking the Register button. QUESTIONS? For a quick response, fill in our REQUEST MORE INFO form below, so we can prioritize YOU! Tell us more about what you are looking for. We are looking forward to learning more about you and your preschooler as we match you with quality music classes. Meet other preschool families from San Mateo, Foster City, Burlingame, Belmont, Redwood Shores, San Carlos, and Millbrae.
Meet Myriad’s Featured Music Lesson Students.
Learn what they love about Preschool Music Classes!
The perfect music class designed exclusively for Preschoolers!
This preschool music class is the stepping-stone children ages 3-4 need to be able to understand the foundations of all basic musical concepts. Above all, this is much more than a Mommy / Daddy & Me music class, or a class with the distractions of mixed ages. Your preschooler deserves age-specific learning objectives. The great news is that your little one is ready for more!
- Vocal pitch-matching
- Understanding melodic contour
- Coordinating small and large muscle motor movement together with music notation
- Making qualitative musical distinctions.
- In addition, socialization, taking turns, sharing, collaboration & inhibitory control are important components of this curriculum.Let’s get your preschooler started!
Enhance your child’s musical journey today!
Join Myriad’s certified, university trained music specialists in this magical curriculum. Our educators have researched and assimilated the best aspects of many music education resources for Preschoolers. Through their experience, this results in our up-dated, exciting one-of-a-kind program. Three & four year-olds are ready for a hands-on musical experience with our Myriad Music Alphabet friends and our giant floor keyboard. Combined with a fun, large roll-out musical staff, this entertaining class paves the way to musical literacy.
- Join Ally the Alligator & Elly the Elephant and their other alphabet friends on keyboard explorations and music theory games. This class introduces the music reading process in a fun, age-appropriate way, perfect for preschoolers.
- Hop on our rhythm lily pads in our music “pond”, learning how to sequence and read rhythm patterns.
- Eye-hand coordinating is made is easier for preschools, incorporating the Orff Method, mallet & percussion in-class instruments.
- Peer-interaction and creativity are all part of developing any child’s musicality in a cooperative setting. For instance, these components are present while a child is listening or singing alongside others, playing a solo or participating in ensemble songs,
- Pre-school music students learn quickly and best through whole-body movement. Therefore, we use movement a lot to teach the contour of melody, rhythm patterns, symbol reading and much more!
- Each student is assigned a Music Booklet. Level A is followed by Level B. These booklets teach music symbols and songs. Register today and help your little musician develop the love and skills of music making that will last for a lifetime.
Enrollment is on-going.
Join our Preschool Music classes anytime! Students may join mid-term at any point. Overall, the preschool music class curriculum is designed to accommodate and benefit all skills/levels.
DIRECT-ENROLL to save your spot in these popular classes by just clicking the Register button. However if you don’t see a class time listed, it means that class is full. QUESTIONS? For a quick response, fill in our REQUEST MORE INFO form below, so we can prioritize YOU! Tell us more about what you are looking for. We are looking forward to learning more about you and your preschooler as we match you with quality music classes. Meet other preschool families from San Mateo, Foster City, Burlingame, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood Shores, and Millbrae.