Preschool Music “ABC Music & Me!” Preschool Music Classes
Schedule a trial music class for preschoolers near you to learn more. You can also direct-enroll below to save your spot in these popular classes by just clicking the Register button. For a quick response, fill in our Start Today form below, and tell us more about what you are looking for. For personal assistance or to join our waitlist, please call our Arts Administrators at 650-574-2844. We are looking forward to learning more about you and matching you with quality music classes for preschoolers in San Mateo, Burlingame, Belmont, San Carlos, Millbrae.
This preschool music class is the stepping-stone children ages 3-4 need to be able to understand the foundations of all basic musical concepts. Above all, this is much more than a Mommy / Daddy & Me music class, or a class with the distractions of mixed ages. Your preschooler deserves age-specific learning objectives. He or she is ready for:
- Vocal pitch-matching
- Understanding melodic contour
- Coordinating small and large muscle motor movement together with music notation
- Making qualitative musical distinctions.
- In addition, socialization, taking turns, sharing, collaboration & inhibitory control are important components of this curriculum.Let’s get your preschooler started!
Is your preschool child singing around the house and adding his own words to familiar tunes? Does she love banging away on toy drums or tapping on the piano at home? In other words, tap into that potential and give your preschool child a success-based, intelligent experience! Our preschool music class is the best choice on the Peninsula for your child.
Enhance your child’s musical journey today!
Join Myriad’s certified, university trained music specialists in this magical curriculum. Myriad’s educators have researched and assimilated the best aspects of many music education resources for Preschoolers, resulting in this up-dated, exciting one-of-a-kind program. 3 and 4 year olds are ready for a hands-on musical experience with our Myriad Music Alphabet friends, our giant floor keyboard, roll-out music staff leading the way to musical literacy.
- Join Ally the Alligator & Elly the Elephant and their other alphabet friends on keyboard explorations and music theory games. This class introduces the music reading process in a fun, age-appropriate way, perfect for preschoolers.
- Hop on our rhythm lily pads in our music “pond”, learning how to sequence and read rhythm patterns.
- Incorporating the Orff Method, mallet & percussion in-class instruments, therefore making eye-hand coordination easier for preschoolers.
- Peer-interaction and creativity are all part of developing any child’s musicality in a cooperative setting. For instance, these components are present while a child is listening or singing alongside others, playing a solo or participating in ensemble songs,
- Pre-school music students learn quickly and best through whole-body movement. Therefore, we use movement a lot to teach the contour of melody, rhythm patterns, symbol reading and much more!
- Each student is assigned a Music Booklet. Level A is followed by Level B. These booklets teach music symbols and songs. Register today and help your little musician develop the love and skills of music making that will last for a lifetime.
Register for our Preschool Music & Dance Combo Class
A combination of our two popular preschool classes. Our Dance Fun curriculum, plus our ABC Music & Me Preschool Music. In between classes, we offer a calming themed story-time. Music notation, rhythm skills, coordination, pattern work, stretching, music and dance forms, story-telling through music and dance and much more! Receive tuition savings when registering for this quality combo class.
Join our Preschool Music classes anytime! Students may join mid-term at any point. The preschool music class curriculum is designed to accommodate and benefit all skills/levels.
Schedule a trial music class for preschoolers near you to learn more. You can also direct-enroll below to save your spot in these popular classes by just clicking the Register button. If you don’t see a class time listed, it means that class is full. For a quick response, fill in our Start Today form below, and tell us more about what you are looking for. For personal assistance or to join our waitlist, please call our Arts Administrators at 650-574-2844. We are looking forward to learning more about you and matching you with quality music classes for preschoolers in San Mateo, Burlingame, Belmont, San Carlos, Millbrae.