Enrollment is on-going! It is never too late to join our music or dance lessons and classes. Call us to find a class time!
Register today and your little star with big dreams will develop the love and skills of dance that will last for a lifetime.
DANCE FUN LEVELS A & B: Ages 3 ~ 4 1/2
An energetic Level A Foundations and Level B Enhanced Continuation make for a great dance foundation! This combined level class covers a bit of all dance styles, with a ballet foundation, featuring jazz, tap & modern styles, with a teeny tiny taste of hip hop too! Our curriculum features both upbeat jazz / pop themed dances and classical music. The steps are chosen and sequenced for age-appropriateness in each level, building self-confidence. Students develop body awareness through creative movement, stretching & rhythm exercises. Creative dance and dance aesthetics are explored through props and musical narrative. Basic dance terms are introduced, and free dance to various themes is encouraged and nurtured!
Students are tracked on their Level A or Level B Goal Sheets by their teachers, earning their Unit Ribbons along the way. By age 4 1/2, these students will be prepared for our Dance It All classes Levels 1 – 3.
TRY OUR PRESCHOOL COMBO CLASS – back to back DANCE & MUSIC CLASSES.
A combination of our two popular preschool classes. Our Dance Fun curriculum, plus our ABC Music & Me Preschool Music. Restful themed story-time between classes. Music notation, rhythm skills, coordination, pattern work, stretching, music and dance forms, story-telling through music and dance and much more! Receive tuition savings when registering for this quality combo class.
See our “class schedule” here.
Why Enroll Your Child in Our Preschool Dance Classes?
- Convenience – schedule Music Lessons & Dance Classes at the same time
- Small, Cozy Class Sizes – Lets us focus on building solid technique from the beginning (10 preschoolers, 8 elem./teens)
- Parent Viewing Windows
- Choice of Dance Styles – Dance Fun for Little Ones, Pre-Ballet & Ballet, and Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap in our Dance It All Combo Classes.
- Wonderful Teachers – Trained dancers who are experienced, gifted educators
- Goal Sheets & Dance Ribbons – help you see all the wonderful ways your dancer is learning & growing
- Recreational program – no competitions! We focus on a meticulous, smart curriculum, rewarding goal tracking systems, outstanding teachers, and a love of dance!
- Minimal Costume Fees – we add a fun item to your required dance wear for our spring dance
- Family Sharing Days – 3 times a year…bring friends and family to see your dancer’s class perform a routine and share class highlights to see what they’ve been learning, up close! Great photo/video moments! No expensive costumes, recital tickets & long wait to see your dancer for just a couple of minute