5 Practice Tips with a Spring Break Twist
Spring Break is a fantastic time to recharge and prepare yourself for end of year Concerts and Playing Parties. Taking just a week off from your music lessons or practicing can slow your progress or even move you backwards from reaching your goals.
Here are some helpful tips to inspire you:
- Practice a song you will be performing soon or find one that you love to play or sing
- Get inspired: create a playlist of music you’d like to learn
- Be creative: play around with a tempo or rearrange a piece
- If the sun is out, practice outside
- Record yourself and send to your Teacher